Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dear Family,   Shirley & I wish to thank Marlene & Kerry for the wonderful hospitality that they so generously shared with us and the rest of their family as we gathered at their home in Tremonton, Utah last week.  By my count we had 22  family members in their house.  Wow! And everyone had a place to sleep. Now that's a houseful. (They do have a big house and we all made use of every square foot of it) We made the trip home without an overnight stop.  We arrived home at 8:30 P.M. after about 12 hours on the road.  I think it will take another good night's sleep to get back to normal.  We will have a busy couple of days preparing for our annual Thanksgiving gathering at Shirley's home in Hemet, Ca.  We are not sure how many to expect but we are prepared with a 23 lb. turkey.  Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and we will look forward to the next "gathering".  Love,  Poppa Charlie & Grandma Shirley Byrne

5 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

That is a lot of poeple in one home! We're glad you got home safely. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Grandma's Joys said...

We are so happy that you were able to spend our Thanksgiving with us! Thanks for making the long drive! I love and miss you!

This is from Keri Beth!!

Grandma's Joys said...

Hi Daddy and Shirley,
I am so proud of you for doing this blog, hope you will keep it up! We miss you....Love, Marlene

Cheryl Cowan said...

Hi Dad,

I'm glad you started blogging. It's fun and a wonderful way to build a family history. I love and miss you...Love, Cheryl

megat said...

Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.