Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hello from the Morris family!!!!

Hello Byrne relatives,

This is Keri Beth (Shirley) Morris. I am Marlene's oldest daughter. I am going to try this whole blog thing. It is all new and foriegn to me! I am not sure if I am clever enough to figure it out, but I will give it a try. I am hoping to get educated enough to get a blog going for my family in the near future. I will try to get information and photo's to everyone this way first. I think it is a great way to stay involved with everyone's busy and expanding families.

My husband David and I are celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary this week. We are going to take the kids to Yellowstone for the weekend. We have three kids, and another one will join us in December. We have 2 girls and 1 boy, and the new baby is going to be another girl as well.

I guess we will see if I can figure this out!

I hope you all have a great week!

Love,

Keri Beth

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah...I'm so glad you posted something. Give me a call if you want some help!